Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Praying, Looking, and Hoping #1

We have been praying for a house 3-5 bedrooms near/in the Wilmore City area for two days now. So today I hopped on my scooter around 4:30pm with no clear direction about anything, except find homes with a for rent sign. The reality was that there are not many places around with for rent signs, mostly apartments and studios, which kind of sucked. The one positive thing was that I ran into a guy named Ernie and he gave me a contact to a local realator that might be of some help, and invited Jon, Jeff, and myself to a Wilmore City Neighborhood meeting tomorrow at 7pm off Daisy and 10th. I can't say I expected to find the home today, but it would have been nice. It is going to be interesting what happens next... until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment